Registration for our Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk is open!
We encourage everyone in our community – friends, family, and supporters – to join us virtually on Saturday, September 18th as we celebrate Unite Day. Your support means continued education, support groups, and patient assistance for our members in need. By participating in our virtual Unite Walk, you are raising critical funds and awareness for our mission and showing each other the strength & unity of the Bleeding Disorders Community.
There are so many ways to make this event a success:
• Start or join a walk team.
• Create a Facebook fundraiser for our walk.
• Use the Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk App to easily fundraise across social media.
• Send out emails to your contacts sharing your passion for raising awareness for bleeding disorders.
• Donate to the walk or a team.
Remember -- every little bit helps, and YOU can make a difference!
Thank you for supporting our organization during these uncertain times.